Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Monday, June 12, 2017

Big guy golfing

Hello everyone and Happy Monday to you! 

Today's card is one of 2 that I made for Fathers Day. For my card today, I'm using a MO Digital image - Big Guy Golfing.  This is one of the images that Stamping Bella released a few years back.





I coloured using copics, then cut out the image using a spellbinders square die.  Left the die in place then sponged some soft sky around the upper part, just to give it a bit of colour, rather than all the white space.  I used prisma colour pencils for the grass.

Papers I used were from my scrap bin, so not sure on the name.

To finish off I added some enamel dots and glossy accents on the golf ball.

That's it for today, thanks for your visit.  Have a wonderful day.

Pauline


3 comments:

Shirley T. said...

Hi Pauline,

Perfect card for a man. Love the colours. Thank you for sharing.

Much love,

Shirley T. xxx

Leslie Miller said...

You make everything look amazing, Pauline! The way you matched your coloring to the papers takes it up a whole other notch. What a perfect card for a golfer guy! I like how you so often save the sentiment for the inside, too. And look at those perfect enamel dots. I tell you, it's the little things. Lots of guy cards making an appearance this month. I'm still working on one for my guy. It's taking a while and I have to keep hiding it every time he comes in the room. Now I'm going to look forward to Card #2. I love it when you stamp!

Tracy said...

Great job of matching the paid and image for this awesome dad's day card Pauline. :-)